Re: [rootsradicals] Digest Number 78

  • parepidemos
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2006
      That is extraordinarily cool. I had forgotten the rumors and the
      advice, "If you're hit by a motor vehicle, scramble, roll or crawl out
      of the way immediately, your life depends upon it"(i.e. he'll likely
      back up to finish you off) but I wasn't sure how much of that to
      believe.

      Maniacal bus drivers, that hasn't changed. (they probably still play
      "mirror tag" with each other in Taipei.) But SUVs? Spikes? This I
      have to see.

      And this time, bring my wife and kids!

      (er... maybe!)
      ;-)