Re: [rootsradicals] brake levers

  • Mark Garvey
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2007
      HEH!  I wasn't all THAT upset, just amazed that I had been so unobservant!  Arrrgh.  just frustrated eh?  Sort of like when you can't figure out why something won't work, and discover that it wasn't plugged in!  sheesh!  Heck if you can't laugh at yourself, who CAN you laugh at!

      On 9/6/07, David Chase <dr2chase@...> wrote:
      Yeah, I did that, but I didn't beat myself up very much about it.
      Eventually, I got a pair of in-line-travel-agents (a leverage converter)
      to fix my problem.

      On 2007-09-06, at 10:18 PM, Mark Garvey wrote:
      > And i quote....."you are using the wrong levers!"

      ride to believe.
      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional