LA - 2 weeks in August - Need Bike - pretty please

  • Merlin Matthews
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21, 2014
      Hi

      I've been riding a free-rad since a prototype 15 years ago - amazing kit :)

      Will be in LA for my brother's wedding (am a Brit)

      Please will someone lend / hire me their bike?  Or know someone in LA I can ask?

      My partner has fatigue, would be super to be able to give her lifts, like I do here

      While I'm here, I set up a charity shipping unwanted bikes to Africa - www.re-cycle.org

      Cheers
      Merlin
    • Jeff Youngstrom

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 22, 2014

          On Jul 22, 2014, at 7:49 PM, Jeff Youngstrom jeffy@... [ROOTSRADICALS] <ROOTSRADICALS@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          I was tempted to put one of my bikes on spinlister (3-speed, fenders, lights, frame rack)
          but was a little worried about the liability.  I could either be enthusiastic and hope for the
          best, or treat these guys like any other startup and watch my wallet.

          David

        • laughter medicine