Final day for cargo bike movie: just $1 is an oddly big help

  • Kipchoge Spencer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 2:44 PM
      As has been reported here earlier, my friend Liz is making a doc about the founding and momentum of the cargo bike movement.
      She's Kickstarting it and has made her goal and will have enough funds to make a great film. But!
      A cool cargo bike company says they'll donate a bike to a poor family in Oakland if she gets 1000 backers --before Saturday morning. This is making for a very unique fundraiser, where she's just trying to get as many people as possible to contribute in the next 48 hours. Any size contribution helps, even a buck. Can you help by donating as little as 1 dollar? Then the low-income family and their story will become part of the movie, too!
      thanks!

      Kipchoge