Kickback kickstand

  • eturrigiano
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2014

      Hello-

      I just installed the Kickback kickstand on my Radish and am loving it. Just one quick question- how do I know if I need to shorten the leg length on the stand. When the stand is engaged, my front wheel is off the ground approx 3 inches. Should the froth wheel be flat on the ground or is it supposed to be up in the air a bit?

      Thanks so much!

      Liz

    • David Backeberg