Blog post - Hauled a 1st Gen plasma TV to goodwill

  • Ty Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2014
      HI everyone!

      Just did a post on my long-neglected blog, "The Crazy  Randonneur"  detailing briefly my adventure hauling my old plasma TV to E waste center at Goodwill. You can click the link here.

      Oh, and there's pictures!!! ;)

      Thanks,

      Ty
    • Larry Baranski
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18, 2014
        The Achilles heel of xtracycle loading is out-of-balance loads. I think every owner would give up their wide loaders after spending some time with a sidecar. It ain't perfect, but the sky is the limit in terms of load and the weight penalty is acceptable enough for me to leave it installed at all times. Last summer I hauled: a lawn mower, 80 lbs of mulch, three other bikes (one was a trike) and a full size wheelbarrow. Not all at the same time mind you!

        Sent from my iPhone
      • Ty's Gmail
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 18, 2014

          Sent from my iThing