Our family setup

  • jay_dagar
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2014
      Hi Folks,
      New to posting here. I wanted to share our family setup.  It's evolved over time, starting with doing a new deck to work with a CoPilot Limo childseat, then going to a citybike style frame with a Bionx electric assist for family biking here in SF. Now I'm taking our 4 month old along with our 3 year old to his preschool.  I mounted a carseat base to an improvised rear deck (1986 Uncle Wiggly Fishstick skateboard deck) so baby just clicks in and out.  My son is in a Chariot trailer behind.

      I just upgraded to the X2 bags and they are amazing. Coming from the original freeloaders the evolution is truly impressive. I can see how they would be tough to use with the CoPilot seat and the way the foot rests hang down past the deck on either side. I'll have to figure something out when I go back to that later on.
      Here's photos:

      All the best,
      Jason