(DC) Fifty-States Ride, Xtrabikes at

  • davidmoskovitz
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 2007
      My wife's brithday coincides with the Fifty-States Ride this Saturday,
      so I won't be there. I hope some other Xers represent.--d
    • Mark Garvey
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 24, 2007
        50 states RIDE????when where why and  HOW???  There is a "Mayors Bike Ride on Sept 3 at 8 AM here in Cedar Rapids.  I am REALLY torn!   I want to ride my X but my restored PPV is SUCH a unique vehicle that I hate to NOT take it!

        mark

        On 8/24/07, davidmoskovitz <damosk@...> wrote:
        My wife's brithday coincides with the Fifty-States Ride this Saturday,
        so I won't be there.  I hope some other Xers represent.--d

        ride to believe.
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            mailto: rootsradicals-digest@yahoogroups.com

             http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Mark  Garvey
        Cedar Rapids, Iowa free state!

        Check out the web site at:
        http://www.vine-ave.com

        contact us to have INVISIBLE INC! appear at your next program!  Details at www.vine-ave.com

        I am a bicycling lifestylist!
      • davidmoskovitz
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30, 2007
          > 50 states RIDE????

          It hits all 50 avenues in DC that are named after the states. The most
          well known outside DC is probably Pennsylvania Ave, 'cause you know, of
          the white and stuff. The ride ends up being about 65 miles I think,
          and takes you all over the city.--d