Re: [rootsradicals] InterBike convention next week

  • Steve Morris
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 4, 2013
      Tone,

      Thank you for the informative commentary on the ceremony. When I read that it was Nelson Vails in the photo, I had to stop reading then and there, and go look at the article again. I *never* would have recognized who that was, even though I have seen much earlier photos of him several times.

      You sound a lot like me in hiding from the camera. As an avid photographer, I/m behind the camera, not in front of it. My bio photo on my online gallery even has my face hidden behind my camera. Photos of me on my Vespa are in full-face helmet, and like your photo with Nelson, I also always wear a ball cap, and tilt my face down in candid shots.

      Steve