I saw my X!

  • stacy fischer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2007
      I am one of the many who have been waiting patiently for an X, most of
      the summer which has been fine since I live in a hot desert. I was on
      vacation last week when it arrived at the bike shop and I got to see it
      today when I dropped off the peapod/bobike maxi for my 2 year old to be
      added. It looks so good and I wanted to bring it home, a few more
      days.....

      I looked forward to sharing my(our)adventures with you.

      cheers, Stacy