xtracycle for sale

  • brad.lide
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2013
      Anyone in the group have a 26 inch disc brake free radical in their garage that they want to get rid of? If so message me
    • jonthelam
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2013
        I have one but I am selling it with my bike.

        http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/bik/3991054761.html

        Let me know how much you want for it. I can spend a day taking it apart if needed.