Re: new commuter, buyer's regret, and wanting and xtracycle

  • David Dannenberg
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 3, 2013
      For a lark recently I sat with my friend on the back of my Big Dummy while another friend pedaled it around. Very short ride, but did include hills. There were absolutely no problems. Total weight: at least 500lbs plus bike. I wouldn't necessarily recommend that for every day--the Yuba is rated for a higher load--but for the BD ditto what Brad said about his Yuba regarding comfort and stability with and without loads and on grass, gravel, or even trails and if properly geared very very steep hills.