Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Kick stand foot replacement?

  • Brian Livelsberger
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 3, 2013
      Thanks, Mike -- looks pretty familiar, and the price beats a kickback for the time being.  :)  Brian.

      On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 10:30 AM, MikeW <bayou_ratt_283@...> wrote:

      Maybe this is what you're looking for:

      http://www.treefortbikes.com/product/333222353472/345/Greenfield-KSRF-Kickstand.html

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Brian Livelsberger <livelsbe@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > So I lost the foot from my stock kick stand the other day and I really miss
      > the few extra mm of width and height it gave me. Anybody have a replacement
      > they've gotten that has worked particularly well?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Brian, DCish

    • MikeW
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 3, 2013
        It's worth a try anyway. I was looking at the one I have here and the round on one part and squared off on the other looks identical to what I have here and for $3.98 shipped it might be worth a try. If you prefer ebay, they have it there for $3.99 shipped as well. Let us know how it works out.

        --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Brian Livelsberger <livelsbe@...> wrote:

        > Thanks, Mike -- looks pretty familiar, and the price beats a kickback for
        > the time being. :) Brian.
        >

        > On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 10:30 AM, MikeW <bayou_ratt_283@...> wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > Maybe this is what you're looking for:
        > >

        > > http://www.treefortbikes.com/product/333222353472/345/Greenfield-KSRF-Kickstand.html
        > >

        > > --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Brian Livelsberger <livelsbe@>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Hi all,
        > > >
        > > > So I lost the foot from my stock kick stand the other day and I really
        > > miss
        > > > the few extra mm of width and height it gave me. Anybody have a
        > > replacement
        > > > they've gotten that has worked particularly well?
        > > >
        > > > Thanks,
        > > > Brian, DCish

      • Brian Livelsberger
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 3, 2013