Re: Big Dummy Rear Light Mount

  • David Dannenberg
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 20, 2013
      Here are some hastily shot and uploaded pictures of my rear light mount. It is not terribly sophisticated but it works fine. I used a piece of scrap stainless steel, some black spray paint, two Pclips, and the mount for my Radbot1000. The mount is the same for a Superblinky. This mount also helps prevent the P racks from spreading if you do not have a deck with Superclips.

      The Radbot by the way is wonderful, very very bright inexpensive, tough, easily mounted, and easy on batteries. It can be seen a block away in full daylight. Check it out here: https://www.ridepdw.com/goods/lights/radbot-1000  and you can buy it cheaply here: https://picasaweb.google.com/daviddannenberg1/BigDummyRearLightMount?authkey=Gv1sRgCJ_05Pftna7saQ#

      David Dannenberg
    • David Dannenberg
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 21, 2013