Any Edgerunners in or near NC?

  • tytanup
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2013
      If you have an edgerunner, and like to showoff your cool bike, I'd love to see it. We're having a big cycling event in High Point July 25-28. It's called the HP Cycling Classic. It's a 4-day event around the US National Criterium Races that will be run in our downtown streets on Saturday night, the 27.

      If you were planning to come to the event, I'd love to check out the Edgerunner. I've ridden a radish before, and couple of xtracycle'd mountain bikes, but would love to see one engineered and designed with the 20" wheel in back. Buy you a beer for 10-cent tour of your bike.

      There will be plenty to do, and lots of people to promote your edgerunner to.... www.hpcyclingclassic dot com

      If you have other interesting cargo/kid hauling bikes, bring them too, it looks to be a great event to promote the utility of bikes, as well as the artistry of design to a crowd of bike lovers.

      I'll be around the beer garden, with our kidztandem. Maybe by then I'll have found a way to attach my old xtracycle freeloader bags to it. :)