Re: Big Dummy Rear Light Mount

  • the_sun_always_rises
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 19, 2013
      That's exactly what I've got on my CargoJoe. The benefit for me of having two distinct lights is that the lights I have also have LEDs on each side, so I get 270 degrees of blinky goodness.

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "MikeW" <bayou_ratt_283@...> wrote:

      > Admittedly, my idea is much lazier.
      >
      > Here's a pic of it:

    • David Dannenberg
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 20, 2013
        Here are some hastily shot and uploaded pictures of my rear light mount. It is not terribly sophisticated but it works fine. I used a piece of scrap stainless steel, some black spray paint, two Pclips, and the mount for my Radbot1000. The mount is the same for a Superblinky. This mount also helps prevent the P racks from spreading if you do not have a deck with Superclips.

        The Radbot by the way is wonderful, very very bright inexpensive, tough, easily mounted, and easy on batteries. It can be seen a block away in full daylight. Check it out here: https://www.ridepdw.com/goods/lights/radbot-1000  and you can buy it cheaply here: https://picasaweb.google.com/daviddannenberg1/BigDummyRearLightMount?authkey=Gv1sRgCJ_05Pftna7saQ#

        David Dannenberg
      • David Dannenberg
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 21, 2013