Re: Big Dummy Rear Light Mount

  • rkt88edmo
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 19 6:33 AM
      Thanks for posting the light mount to thingivers, now I just need ot get certified over at techlab to print up.  I've attached directly to the V-racks, but they just get banged into too much and loosen up or twist around.
    • the_sun_always_rises
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 19 6:41 AM
        That's exactly what I've got on my CargoJoe. The benefit for me of having two distinct lights is that the lights I have also have LEDs on each side, so I get 270 degrees of blinky goodness.

        --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "MikeW" <bayou_ratt_283@...> wrote:

        > Admittedly, my idea is much lazier.
        >
        > Here's a pic of it:

      • David Dannenberg
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 20 4:22 PM
          Here are some hastily shot and uploaded pictures of my rear light mount. It is not terribly sophisticated but it works fine. I used a piece of scrap stainless steel, some black spray paint, two Pclips, and the mount for my Radbot1000. The mount is the same for a Superblinky. This mount also helps prevent the P racks from spreading if you do not have a deck with Superclips.

          The Radbot by the way is wonderful, very very bright inexpensive, tough, easily mounted, and easy on batteries. It can be seen a block away in full daylight. Check it out here: https://www.ridepdw.com/goods/lights/radbot-1000  and you can buy it cheaply here: https://picasaweb.google.com/daviddannenberg1/BigDummyRearLightMount?authkey=Gv1sRgCJ_05Pftna7saQ#

          David Dannenberg
        • David Dannenberg
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 21 11:08 AM