Having to sell my OEM EdgeRunner Electric...

  • katsujinkenliu
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 17, 2013
      Won't go into any detail, but changing family circumstances will leave me with no place for my EdgeRunner... Bought directly from Justin at Grin Cyclery http://www.ebikes.ca/store/store_edgerunner.php who is a really great guy! 36V, 14.5Ah version in black, with V 3 Cycle Analyst, proportional pedelec, Thun torque-sensing bottom bracket, kickback stand, 1000 lumen Cycle Lumenator, stoker bar... Perfect condition. Bought April 2013.

      OEM electric Edgerunners arent available currently, but not looking to make a profit. Just want to pass on to someone in the community. I'm in San Diego and am willing to drive to LA, etc. to meet. If not, we can work out shipping. Message me here, text to Six one nine Three eight four Seven three six six, or email me at katsujinken at san dot rr dot com for pictures, price discussion, etc. Sigh...

      -Kev
    • katsujinkenliu
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2013
        Now on Craigslist: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/bik/3959877000.html

        --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "katsujinkenliu" <katsujinken@...> wrote:

        > Won't go into any detail, but changing family circumstances will leave me with no place for my EdgeRunner... Bought directly from Justin at Grin Cyclery http://www.ebikes.ca/store/store_edgerunner.php who is a really great guy! 36V, 14.5Ah version in black, with V 3 Cycle Analyst, proportional pedelec, Thun torque-sensing bottom bracket, kickback stand, 1000 lumen Cycle Lumenator, stoker bar... Perfect condition. Bought April 2013.
        >
        > OEM electric Edgerunners arent available currently, but not looking to make a profit. Just want to pass on to someone in the community. I'm in San Diego and am willing to drive to LA, etc. to meet. If not, we can work out shipping. Message me here, text to Six one nine Three eight four Seven three six six, or email me at katsujinken at san dot rr dot com for pictures, price discussion, etc. Sigh...
        >
        > -Kev

      • Michael Kestner
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2013
          Sorry you have to sell that. It's a beautiful bike. Good luck with everything.

          On Aug 1, 2013, at 11:32 PM, "katsujinkenliu" <katsujinken@...> wrote:

          Now on Craigslist: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/bik/3959877000.html

          --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "katsujinkenliu" <katsujinken@...> wrote:

          > Won't go into any detail, but changing family circumstances will leave me with no place for my EdgeRunner... Bought directly from Justin at Grin Cyclery http://www.ebikes.ca/store/store_edgerunner.php who is a really great guy! 36V, 14.5Ah version in black, with V 3 Cycle Analyst, proportional pedelec, Thun torque-sensing bottom bracket, kickback stand, 1000 lumen Cycle Lumenator, stoker bar... Perfect condition. Bought April 2013.
          >
          > OEM electric Edgerunners arent available currently, but not looking to make a profit. Just want to pass on to someone in the community. I'm in San Diego and am willing to drive to LA, etc. to meet. If not, we can work out shipping. Message me here, text to Six one nine Three eight four Seven three six six, or email me at katsujinken at san dot rr dot com for pictures, price discussion, etc. Sigh...
          >
          > -Kev

        • katsujinkenliu
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 2, 2013
            Thank you Michael! Best to you as well :).

            -Kev

            --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kestner <kest918@...> wrote:

            > Sorry you have to sell that. It's a beautiful bike. Good luck with everything.
            >
            > On Aug 1, 2013, at 11:32 PM, "katsujinkenliu" <katsujinken@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Now on Craigslist: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/bik/3959877000.html
            > >
            > > --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "katsujinkenliu" <katsujinken@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Won't go into any detail, but changing family circumstances will leave me with no place for my EdgeRunner... Bought directly from Justin at Grin Cyclery http://www.ebikes.ca/store/store_edgerunner.php who is a really great guy! 36V, 14.5Ah version in black, with V 3 Cycle Analyst, proportional pedelec, Thun torque-sensing bottom bracket, kickback stand, 1000 lumen Cycle Lumenator, stoker bar... Perfect condition. Bought April 2013.
            > > >
            > > > OEM electric Edgerunners arent available currently, but not looking to make a profit. Just want to pass on to someone in the community. I'm in San Diego and am willing to drive to LA, etc. to meet. If not, we can work out shipping. Message me here, text to Six one nine Three eight four Seven three six six, or email me at katsujinken at san dot rr dot com for pictures, price discussion, etc. Sigh...
            > > >
            > > > -Kev

          • katsujinkenliu
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 13, 2013
              Dropped price: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/bik/3959877000.html. Happy to discuss. Thanks everyone.

              -Kev

              --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "katsujinkenliu" <katsujinken@...> wrote:

              > Thank you Michael! Best to you as well :).
              >
              > -Kev
              >
              > --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kestner <kest918@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Sorry you have to sell that. It's a beautiful bike. Good luck with everything.
              > >
              > > On Aug 1, 2013, at 11:32 PM, "katsujinkenliu" <katsujinken@> wrote:
              > >
              > > > Now on Craigslist: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/bik/3959877000.html

            • katsujinkenliu
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 3, 2013