Hacked!

  • Rich W
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2013
      Sorry for the "link" message. Now deleted. Yahoo email hacked as my computer was not even powered up at the time the messages were sent to my whole contacts list. AV run on my system and my Yahoo password changed.

      Per my understanding Yahoo email has been compromized for quite a few users recently so frequent password changes may be a worthwhile precaution.

      Rich Wood