Sun Atlas

  • David Dannenberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2013
      Two unrelated questions for the group:

      1. In a recent post someone mentioned that X has a folding wideloader. I couldn't find it on their website. Does it exist? I have seen the lovely home-built one on line.

      2. Anyone out there who has experience with or qualified opinions about the Sun Atlas cargo bike? A friend is looking to getting a longtail--probably a BD--but the price on the Sun Atlas has him thinking. Comparisons to the BD and Mundo would be most helpful.

      Thanks.

      David Dannenberg
    • Evan Lewis
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2013
        The folding X is made by Tern. It's cool - they have one at Zen Bikes 'round the corner from me in NYC. Not that I am giving up my BD any time soon.

        Evan

        Sent from my mobile device - please excuse any thumbos.