Re: [rootsradicals] new commuter, buyer's regret, and wanting and xtracycle

  • crf007@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2013
      I am in a similar stituation, both MTB's are 26", was hoping newer bike can accept xtracycle, but dropouts are nonconforming.  Older Specialized MTB will work.  I recommend you keep your 29'er, buy another MTB, then always have the "SUV" available for chores & your "sportscar" for spirited riding. Best of luck!
      TeamGreen