Re: [rootsradicals] I finally rebuilt my Xtracycle

  • Brian Livelsberger
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15, 2013

      Mmmmmm, nice! :)

      On Apr 14, 2013 8:08 PM, "kiltie_celt" <matthew-campbell@...> wrote:

      As some of you know, I didn't like how my last Xtracycle conversion went so I built everything up anew using the front half of a Radish frame I got from the guys at Xtracycle. I've detailed the build in another blog post here:

      http://velocelt.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-first-xtracycle-was-fun-but-flawed.html

      I hope you all enjoy it. So far this bike is a blast to ride. A lot more fun than the 1.0 version, that's for sure!

    • kiltie_celt
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 18, 2013
        Brian,
        I believe that is your (former) flight deck on the Franken-Radish. At least I think it was you I bought it from.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 18, 2013

          Yeah, that's my old one... great to see it getting used!