I finally rebuilt my Xtracycle

  • kiltie_celt
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14 5:08 PM
      As some of you know, I didn't like how my last Xtracycle conversion went so I built everything up anew using the front half of a Radish frame I got from the guys at Xtracycle. I've detailed the build in another blog post here:

      http://velocelt.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-first-xtracycle-was-fun-but-flawed.html

      I hope you all enjoy it. So far this bike is a blast to ride. A lot more fun than the 1.0 version, that's for sure!
    • Brian Livelsberger

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 18 3:33 PM
          Brian,
          I believe that is your (former) flight deck on the Franken-Radish. At least I think it was you I bought it from.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 18 5:08 PM

            Yeah, that's my old one... great to see it getting used!