Re: [rootsradicals] WTB: Big Dummy

  • mikeplace@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 27, 2013
      If David's friend is not in the jurisdiction of said Big Dummy, I'm in Jersey/NYC area and have multiple potentially interested parties, and wouldn't rule out a mini road trip to steal a Big Dummy for a convert. Vehicle not an issue.

      Thanks,
      Michael

      Steve Fuller <sfuller@...> wrote:

      I know of a BD complete for sale, but the owner cannot ship it. It's a steal at the price he's asking. Where is your friend located?

      On Mar 27, 2013 7:22 AM, "David Dannenberg" <ddannenberg@...> wrote:

      All,

      A friend of mine is in the market for a Big Dummy. Would be interested I think in complete bike or frame only. I think he might consider a Free radical with or without a bike to go with it. Please share your leads with me.

      Thanks.

      David Dannenberg

    • Steve Fuller