Re: [rootsradicals] WTB: Big Dummy

  • kest918
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 27, 2013
      I've got a freerad I'm not using. No bags but all mounting hardware. And it's been painted black, professionally not rattle canned.

      On Mar 27, 2013, at 8:22 AM, David Dannenberg <ddannenberg@...> wrote:

      All,

      A friend of mine is in the market for a Big Dummy. Would be interested I think in complete bike or frame only. I think he might consider a Free radical with or without a bike to go with it. Please share your leads with me.

      Thanks.

      David Dannenberg

    • kest918

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 27, 2013

          I know of a BD complete for sale, but the owner cannot ship it. It's a steal at the price he's asking. Where is your friend located?

        • mikeplace@prodigy.net