WTB: Big Dummy

  • David Dannenberg
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 27, 2013
      All,

      A friend of mine is in the market for a Big Dummy. Would be interested I think in complete bike or frame only. I think he might consider a Free radical with or without a bike to go with it. Please share your leads with me.

      Thanks.

      David Dannenberg
    • kest918

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 27, 2013

            I know of a BD complete for sale, but the owner cannot ship it. It's a steal at the price he's asking. Where is your friend located?

          • mikeplace@prodigy.net