FS: 20" Big Dummy (2010 model) - Boise, ID

  • Adam
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2013
      Hi all,

      Selling my 20" (Large) Big Dummy to fund another bike purchase. It's the 2010 model with the curved top tube and slightly nicer components. Comes with the xtracycle center stand, nitto albatross bars, bar end shifters, fenders and other nice little mods.

      It's in Boise, ID and I think shipping it would be terribly expensive, so picking it up would be the best option for those of you in Portland, Seattle, SLC - might be worth the drive.

      I'm asking $1700 on craigslist, and thats just a guess. I almost always price things too low and they end up selling 2 hours after I post them, so I started higher. Pics on request.

      Thanks,
      Adam