New to the list

  • Michael Lemberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006
      Hi All,

      I'm a new list member (but the second Michael L.) from Madison,
      Wisconsin. I've had a functioning Xtracycle for just over a year and I
      am building a second. I've given 3 demo rides already, but I'm looking
      forward to more...

      I've also added some pics of my bike in an album called "More from
      Madison."

      Cheers,
      Michael Lemberger
      Just to the East of Downtown in Madison, WI