Re: [rootsradicals] Selling my trusty steed -- SF Bay Area

  • Morgan Scherer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2013
      Wow, I would buy it in a heartbeat if I didn't live in Seattle! What an amazing deal!
      Morgan

      cmears1963 <mears@...> wrote:

      Hi

      I am selling my old xtracycle -- Cheap. The conversion is about 6 years old.
      Frame is 19" steel trek. 2.0 Big apples, front disc. Price is 250, but mention
      this post, and I'll come down to 200. The Xtracycle is pretty old, so you'll need
      a few extra parts to replace the bags.

      I am not leaving the xtracycle family -- I'm still sharing a different one with my wife.
      This one is not getting enough use, and needs to go to a more loving home.

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/bik/3585415421.html

      Thank

      -Carl