Re: [rootsradicals] (unknown)

  • dr2chase
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2013
      I see that you have some real live posts from some years back, so I think one of your email accounts has been hacked in some way. You might want to look into that.

      David

      On 2013-01-30, at 8:21 PM, Elizabeth Whiting <cheez.sammich@...> wrote:

      > hi!
    • Rich W
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2013
        When reporting a bad link such as this presumed spambot please DO NOT REPEAT THE OFFENDING LINK AS THIS JUST MAKES DELETING AN ADDITIONAL EMAIL NECESSARY.

        Rich Wood
        Moderator