wooden double seat must go!

  • fred
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2013
      After riding for several years my kids outgrew the double seat I made for (originally an X, now my) Big Dummy.
      I just want to find a better home for it. Someone that will be as happy as I was with my kids on it.
      If you are interested, please let me know. I'll leave the US next Wednesday so it hasto be shipped before that.
      I'm in NYC (10065) so depending on where you are it won't be cheap to have FedEx or whatever deliver it, but I assure it's definitely worthy it.
      It could use a new color or something but the wood is in perfect shape and it was made to last and be very safe.
      It would need a set of 4 superhooks because the ones I use came with my BD and deck.
      I don't intend to profit from it, just to find someone that wants to have a great time with their kids.
      If you have something X- or BD-related and want to trade it in as a reminder of biking with my kids in the US, I'd be happy to accept, but I'm really letting it go for free.
      I have tons of pics but none available online that I can easily find.
      I posted this one
      https://plus.google.com/photos/101788283781760256528/albums/5837101550175727169
      and I guess you can see it on my BD; I'm also using this trailer to carry more stuff or more kids.
      Best,
      Fred