Re: drawing (logo) of a long tail bike

  • Steven Tallides
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 21, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 50 KB
    I found this one a while ago on the Kidicalmass.org site. Not sure who actually created the logo.
  • Nathan Klatt
    Message 2 of 4 , Jan 21, 2013
      http://www.xtracycle.com/skin/frontend/default/xtracycle_31/images/callouts/callout-stencilPassenger.gif

      ?

      See also:

      https://secure.flickr.com/photos/70862723@N00/4900625158

      :)

      (I just did a Google image search for "xtracycle stencil".)

      Has anyone seen a LT (xtracycle or BD) version of the logo that's usually painted on streets to identify bike lanes? I'm looking for a version (I believe I saw it before on the internet, with a rider and 2 kids on the back) with simple traces (not a photograph or detailed line art).

      If you saw it somewhere let me know.
      Cheers!
      Fred

    • fred
      Message 3 of 4 , Jan 21, 2013
        Hey, guys, thanks a lot! I've never seen those. The one I saw years ago was also cool, and had two kids on the back. I'll keep looking but the ones you posted are quite nice.
        Thanks!
        Fred