Xtracycle completed

  • kiltie_celt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2013
      Fellow longtail riders, I'd like to invite you to go read my blog, 'Velo Celt' wherein I have completed three posts today, detailing the construction of my Xtracycle. I still have things I want to do to the bike, but overall it's pretty much finished. I still need to complete my conversion of some German military surplus bags into cargo bags, as well as making my own wide loaders, long loader, installing fenders, and putting some larger tires on the bike. Anyway, thanks to everyone for providing so much helpful advice, and I hope you enjoy the read.

      http://velocelt.blogspot.com/
    • Brian Livelsberger
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2013
        Cool build!
        :) Brian.

        On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:29 PM, kiltie_celt <matthew-campbell@...> wrote:

        Fellow longtail riders, I'd like to invite you to go read my blog, 'Velo Celt' wherein I have completed three posts today, detailing the construction of my Xtracycle. I still have things I want to do to the bike, but overall it's pretty much finished. I still need to complete my conversion of some German military surplus bags into cargo bags, as well as making my own wide loaders, long loader, installing fenders, and putting some larger tires on the bike. Anyway, thanks to everyone for providing so much helpful advice, and I hope you enjoy the read.

        http://velocelt.blogspot.com/

      • gounthar_fr
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 16, 2013
          Nice job, well done!