Xtracycle Loud Bike in winter wonderland (sort of)

  • David Forbes
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2012
      I decorated my Xtracycle Loud Bike with 240 LED Christmas lights and
      rode it in Tucson's Parade of Lights last Saturday. It was a blast!

      http://www.nixiebunny.com/burningman/loudbikelights.jpg

      Then last night I rode through Winterhaven, a local neighborhood with
      LOTS of Christmas decorations (enforced by HOA), with the Tuesday Night
      Bike Ride crowd.

      Fun was had by all. No snow, though.

      --
      David Forbes, Tucson AZ