Re: New to site from Chicago

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
      I'm in champaign-urbana (staying INSIDE right now 'cause of all the
      storm damage and figuring I"ll be dodging trees going into work
      tomorrow), having just ordered the silly blender since I'm going to
      save $150 on the GITAP (Grand Illinois Trails and Parks) ride going as
      a volunteer. I *am* going to do something about my brakes; they're
      just not up to the job (but they were in need of help already), but if
      a person were in the area, a ride could be taken!`

      I'm going to need recipes... I don't cook :-)

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Phil Good-Elliott"
      <poppamando@...> wrote:

      > Hi Frank,
      >
      > I may be interested in taking a test ride when your Xtra is back in
      running shape. I live in
      > Goshen, IN, probably about 3 hours from you or so. Still
      contemplating this as a purchase,