Re: Yepp Mini PeaPod 3 Adaptors

  • wjeremycohen
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2012
      I can't say much about the threadless adaptor, but I know that I have used the Mini for about 7 months now and it is AWESOME! I like it better than Ibert in large part because when the kid is not with me, all that is left on my bike is the black adaptor (as opposed to the "stinger" which I think would be a knee-stinger...) Here in Portland, I have seen a number of mini yepps on craigslist--but they go almost immediatly for nearly the retail price, as have the adaptors, so I wouldn't worry about resale value. Keep the original adapter and sell it with the whole thing when your kids are too big to fit up front. For me it will be about another 8 months.

      Jeremy