Yepp Mini

  • Ed Wong
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2012
      Took a quick look at the pictureof the adapter - And I I see no way that that you can mount the seat w/o the part

      That being said - I had a iBert for a while

      But on a bike that had a quill stem

      and a Co-Pilot on the rear rack

      The kid LOVED riding up front - wheeeeee

      Not so much in back

      But now they are older and we have a Yuba and they both ride on the rear - sitting on ThermaRest lubar pads strapped to the "deck"