Stolen Xtracycle found

  • Jeff Youngstrom
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2012
      This just showed up on the Xtracycle company Facebook page. Can anybody help?

      "Stolen Xtracycle found among a 'barn full' of stolen bikes in Seymour Indiana. Detective called us to see if we had a customer linked to serial found on bike. We don't. Did you have a Trek bike with Xtracycle FreeRadical stolen? Email email@... and describe the bike + XC accessories to help ID the bike."

      And let me say that that detective is now my favorite detective.