Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Big Dummy BB recommendation?

  • Andrew Kreps
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 24, 2012
      On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 4:09 AM, David Dannenberg <ddannenberg@...> wrote:
      > Thanks all for the advice. I am likely to lean toward the Chris King in that I would rather spend once and have little to deal with later and good serviceability. Will talk with some local folks as well.

      I've run a RaceFace crank/integrated BB for about 5k miles on my
      dummy. It takes a beating and keeps on spinning. I'm pretty sure it
      was the Turbine when I bought it. Which, it looks like it's still
      called: http://www.universalcycles.com/shopping/product_details.php?id=40010&category=379
    • David Dannenberg
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 25, 2012
        Thanks. Is there a single chain ring version? I have an IGH.