Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Time for winter lights

  • Sean
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19, 2012
      The rack is from Velo Orange, it is their house brand and the one shown in my pictures is the VO Pass hunter rack for $80, they also now sell one called the VO Randonneur for $80 which would require much less work to install. Let me know if you need any help.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Oct 18, 2012, at 7:41 PM, Nikki Rosenberg <nicollebea@...> wrote:

      What is that front rack you have?

      --