Re: Fender Options

  • beth h
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 6, 2012
      Second the PB fenders. I have a set of yellow Freddys that were originally on a regular bike about eight years ago. Transferred to an Xtracycle build and then swapped over the my Surly BD three years ago. Still work great, no problems, very durable.
      Beth

    • dr2chase@mac.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 24, 2012
        Stuff's been happening while I wasn't paying attention.
        The Burrows 8Freight is back in production, and there's a move to promote cargo bikes for small-to-medium goods delivery (the usual case) around Europe.
        I saw this and thought of Tone.

        http://www.lowtechmagazine.com/2012/09/jobs-of-the-future-cargo-cyclist.html