Re: Fender Options

  • David Dannenberg
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 31, 2012
      Same here--29ers on BD with biggest Hookworms. I have an old bookmarked a fender fitment odyssey somewhere. Lemme see…here it is from Vik, who is still on this list I believe. http://viksbigdummy.blogspot.com/2008/04/intalling-planet-bike-cascadia-atb.html Hope the link is still good.

      David
    • beth h
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 6, 2012
        Second the PB fenders. I have a set of yellow Freddys that were originally on a regular bike about eight years ago. Transferred to an Xtracycle build and then swapped over the my Surly BD three years ago. Still work great, no problems, very durable.
        Beth

      • dr2chase@mac.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 24, 2012
          Stuff's been happening while I wasn't paying attention.
          The Burrows 8Freight is back in production, and there's a move to promote cargo bikes for small-to-medium goods delivery (the usual case) around Europe.
          I saw this and thought of Tone.

          http://www.lowtechmagazine.com/2012/09/jobs-of-the-future-cargo-cyclist.html