Edgerunner

  • wsafranek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2012
      I keep thinking that I need to build my dummy up with an electric assist to keep my family a single car family. Los Angeles has such a sprawl to ride through. I was ready to do it a couple of years ago and then decided to wait. Now, I'm thinking about it again and I noticed that xtracycle might be something which they had teased as Edgerunner in this blog entry: http://everydayadventurers.com/2012/03/the-edgerunner-series-the-future-of-the-c\
      argo-bike/. So, I've been watching this group and the xtracycle blog and haven't seen anything until I did a web search and found this Momentum Magazine article http://momentummag.com/articles/cargo-bike-review-xtracycle-edgerunner-electric/. I can't say I'm that impressed. If your going to create a bike with a rear 20" wheel then go ahead and use the same in the front like the Clevercycle/ Quixote Cycles Oregon Manifest bike. What do the rest of you think?