Looking for a bike and advice in Canada

  • paul_bellman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2012
      Hey all, I'm new to this group and looking into purchasing a bike that can make up for my second car. I'm just looking for a bike that can take me and my two kids (5 and 7) to the grocery store, library, etc and back. I live just outside Toronto and am guessing I should get disk brakes and a light kit in case the weather gets messy. If anybody knows of anybody selling an xtracycle (in central Canada or the NE states) or has any advice about inexpensive builds or bike shops in my area I'd love to here it.

      -Paul