Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Digest Number 2027 aka Base bike differences

  • Cara Lin Bridgman
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 24, 2012
      Exactly! I had one carbon-fiber roadie try to do the 1-finger-lift
      trick on my xtracycle. There was absolutely no way that was going to
      work even if it wasn't loaded with stokemonkey, battery, book bag, etc.

      Xtracycles are trucks, not sports cars.

      CL
      > --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "seppludwig" <seppludwig@...> wrote:
      >
      >> We've inherited the obsession for weight from road racing where weight makes you slower - a factor which is not at all important with utility biking or touring.
    • thom chiaramonte
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 24, 2012
        that joker should be ashamed of themselves for such an irrational and non contextual effort!