Re: Yakima Blockhead on a Free Radical

  • A
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 18, 2012
      Hi
      I posted my experience on towing bikes (and some links to pictures) and there is some feedback on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rootsradicals/message/13831

      I think clamping a hub on there as some others have done would allow for yaw of tow bike. I don't think I would attempt a passenger on any set up as it would put too much strain on either a big dummy or X.

      If you want to transport a kids bike so you can ride home together - you can slot the front wheel into the free radical bags and it will tow ok ( i have tried this with an adult bike and it works if you really strap it tight).

      all the best
      andy