New to site from Chicago

  • Frank Schimmel
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31 11:18 AM
      I just joined the group. I've owned an Xtra for two years. I haven't
      ridden it too much recently because I need to replace the chain. The
      chin became rusty riding through last winter. I can't offer rides at
      the moment, at least until I fix the chain. I live in a suburb west of
      Chicago.

      later
    • Phil Good-Elliott
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
        Hi Frank,

        I may be interested in taking a test ride when your Xtra is back in running shape. I live in
        Goshen, IN, probably about 3 hours from you or so. Still contemplating this as a purchase,
        but not in the immediate future.

        Please respond to philg2@... - I rarely read mail to my yahoo account.

        Thanks,
        Phil

        --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Schimmel" <fschimmel@...> wrote:

        > I just joined the group. I've owned an Xtra for two years. I haven't
        > ridden it too much recently because I need to replace the chain. The
        > chin became rusty riding through last winter. I can't offer rides at
        > the moment, at least until I fix the chain. I live in a suburb west of
        > Chicago.
        >
        > later

      • Susan
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
          I'm in champaign-urbana (staying INSIDE right now 'cause of all the
          storm damage and figuring I"ll be dodging trees going into work
          tomorrow), having just ordered the silly blender since I'm going to
          save $150 on the GITAP (Grand Illinois Trails and Parks) ride going as
          a volunteer. I *am* going to do something about my brakes; they're
          just not up to the job (but they were in need of help already), but if
          a person were in the area, a ride could be taken!`

          I'm going to need recipes... I don't cook :-)

          --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Phil Good-Elliott"