Re: [rootsradicals] ISO: Tips for on-board speaker set ups

  • thom chiaramonte
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2012
      these are great solutions.
      I'm going to write up a little something for our site. I'll post a link here…

      On Jun 18, 2012, at 7:54 AM, David Forbes wrote:

      On 6/18/12 7:00 AM, xflickrx wrote:
      > Hi Xtracyclers,
      >
      > I'm thinking of adding some tunes to my ride, not unlike this set up on a conventional bike: http://tinyurl.com/7l48tfq
      >
      > Do any of you have speakers and amps mounted on your xtras? Care to share?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Jon

      I make and sell a small system that fits on the rear deck:

      http://www.cathodecorner.com/bikeboombox/index.html

      I also made a big system that takes over the xtracycle:

      http://www.cathodecorner.com/loudbike/

      That should cover it.

      --
      David Forbes, Tucson AZ