bike parade in south lake tahoe

  • phishead_g
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2012
      so i know a lot of you will say 'that is nowhere near me', but i want to tell you all about a really fun(and possible world record breaking) event! on Thursday May 17th @4 there is a slow rollers spirit parade in beautiful south lake tahoe california!
      check it out

      http://www.slowrollers.net/

      i'll see you there in my re welded, repainted, new drive train set up xtracycle. look for green and purple sparkle ;-)