Creative Cargo Hauling

  • Rich W
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2012
      I realize this is a bit off subject.

      While riding home from a grocery run today on my Big Dummy I saw something I have not seen before. A 49cc scooter rider hauling a bike cargo trailer hooked to his scooter. In NV <50cc mopeds and scooters are not licensed or controlled in any way. They are treated basically the same as bicycles as far as titling, licensing, insurance and helmet requirements are concerned. There may be a minimum age limit but I am not sure.

      He was going in the opposite directio so I did not have a chance to look at his hitch and adapter arrangement unfortunately. I have not seen anything like this hookup before. Quite possibly our member in Taiwan has.

      Rich Wood
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2012
        I'm spamming you guys because I thought this was interesting enough to sign up for, but they haven't met their goal yet:

        http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/139160027/griprings-choose-your-length-choose-your-colors